Thursday, October 8, 2015

2015 Writober 8: The ABCs of Zombiehood

A is for the allure of alabaster eyes.
B is for the balance I have to maintain.
(I bet you thought I was gonna say brains.)
C is for the cravings I just can’t control.
D is for the death I didn’t survive.
E is for the euphoria I feel eating brains.
F is for the fingers that keep falling off.
G is for the gasoline they poured in my hair.
H is for the health I’ll never have again.
I is for the insanity I’m pretty sure I have.
J is for the juicy way the brains squish in my mouth.
K is for the killing I’ve been forced to do.
L is for the luck I never really had.
M is for the mountain of bodies in my wake.
N is for the nobody I feel I’ve become.
O is for the others like me I can’t find.
P is for the people whose lives I’ve destroyed.
Q is for the quiet the encompasses my mind.
R is for the rivers of blood I dream about.
S is for the slivers I eat on the sly.
T is for the terrible way time seems to pass.
U is for the way I feel so unique.
V is for the variety of different brains.
W is for the world that’s gone mad.
X is for the xerox each day seems to be.
Y is for the yellowish hue of my skin.
Z is for the zero my life has become.

No comments:

Post a Comment