Monday, October 5, 2015

2015 Writober 5: Werepanties (short story beginning)

It was Thursday night and I was working a double at Ahmed’s Crab and Sugar Shack when Nori, the uber hot Japanese woman who was the hostess and worked the ice cream counter, asked me if I wanted to go back to her place and party.
I know I should’ve asked her what kind of party and who was going to be there, but I was just too excited and blurted out, “of course!” I thought I sounded too eager, but her reaction said I sounded sarcastic.
“You know, Alice, if you don’t want to go, you can just say so.” She flipped her long black hair over her shoulder and glared at me with her caramel eyes.
“No, no, no!” I panted. “That’s just my voice. I’m sorry if I sounded sarcastic.”
She tittered, tracing a delicate finger along my jaw. “You’re lucky you’re so cute!” She turned and walked over to the people who had just come in. “Ahoy, maties! So glad you’ve joined us for our voyage. Would you be wanting to sit astern or aft?”
As always, the people looked confused.
I told myself to move, to stop staring after her like a goon. But my feet refused as my brain kept going over the conversation, trying to figure out if I was still invited.
“Alice!” Jake’s sharp voice brought me out of my revery. “Your table needs something!”
I snapped around and took care of my table.
#
Nori had already left by the time I was cut. I thought about pretending like I didn’t know where she lived, but decided that I’d just say I got the address from one of the other party goers. Truth was, I had been by her place on more than one occasion. The first time, I had been trying to get the nerve up to ask her out. But she was already in her car by the time I got to the parking lot. I thought I’d follow her to whatever bar she was going to. When I realized she had just gone home, I got out of there as fast as I could. But once I know my way to a place, that knowledge doesn’t leave me and I love going on aimless drives. Unfortunately, I kept finding that my aimlessness was aiming me right at her place.
She lived in the lower half of a duplex and it was pretty dark when I got there. I got nervous and almost drove away. But I was determined and talked myself to go up to her door and knock. When I got there, I found that I didn’t need to knock. Taped to her green door was a note that read, “come inside, Alice.” So, I did.
The main room was dark, but off to my left there was a soft light coming from another room. I followed the light. It was her bedroom. There were candles lit all over. Her vanity had a bottle of wine and a glass sitting on it with a note beside it that read, “drink me.”
“Ha, ha,” I said to the room as I poured the wine. “Is it going to make me smaller?” I drank. Nothing happened and Nori didn’t come out. I continued walking around her room.
I noticed that on her nightstand was a piece of dark chocolate with a note that read, “eat me.”
I shook my head and rolled my eyes as I popped the chocolate into my mouth.
I found the light switch, but when I flipped it, nothing happened. I noticed that the walls were a light lavender. I stepped closer to her bed and saw that the sheets were red satin. Laying on the middle of the bed were some black lace panties. On them was a note that read, “wear me.”
“Really?” I asked the room. It was too much. It was too much, and yet… I bit my bottom lip, then strode back over to the vanity and drank a bit more wine. Picking up the panties, I walked through the rest of the place. It was a sweet, cozy little flat. I was puzzled by the fact that none of the light switches worked and, even more so, by the fact that Nori was nowhere to be found. But the wine was good and the chocolate was good and she was obviously expecting me. So I stuck around.
After about half an hour, I went into her bathroom and locked the door. I took off all of my clothes and put on the panties. They were just the right size. As best I could, I looked at my butt in them. It looked very nice.
Something sharp dug into my skin through the elastic. I reached down to adjust it, thinking it must have gotten twisted or there was a weird tag there. As I tried to pull it loose, it seemed to dig in deeper. I yanked at it and all of the elastic drove into my skin. I screamed then blacked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment